YogaMea School Courses in Italy promote Yoga Philosophy and Hatha Yoga in a way that honors Hatha yoga practice tradition. We occasionally collaborate with teachers from Rishikesh, India, to bring a taste of India to Italy. From the beginning to the end of your training, we strive to maintain the heritage of this noble teaching. Instructions are provided in Methodology, Anatomy, Mantras, Philosophy, Meditation and Yoga Asana.
The residential 200-Hour Registered Yoga Teacher Training is intended for beginner to intermediate level practitioners. As the student progresses along the 200-Hour track, your yoga asana practice will culminate in more advanced practices. Students are learning a lot of new Sanskrit terminology. While you may use English terms to name the postures, you are encouraged to understand and use Sanskrit terms when and wherever possible to facilitate your learning.
Inclusions for Yoga Teacher Training - 200 Hour Certification
- RYT 200-hour Hatha & Ashtanga Yoga teacher training course
- Accommodation 28 Days and 27 nights
- Three Vegetarian meals per day with fruit and (please inform the front desk upon arrival if you are vegan or have allergies to certain foods).
- Yoga Alliance, USA, international certification, which allows you to teach yoga anywhere in the world.
- Sunday Excursions (or free time)
- Weekly change of sheets
- As much filtered water and tea as you need
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
20169 Views - 04/08/2019 Last update
Nearby hotels and apartments
Via Sicilia 42, Misano Adriatico, 47843, Emilia-Romagna, Italy