Blockchain Development Training in Milan with no programming knowledge - ethereum blockchain developer training for beginners with no programming background, how to develop, build your own, diy ethereum blockchain application, smart contract
This is a course for those who have no programming knowledge, yet would like to learn ethereum blockchain development, how to develop a blockchain application, smart contracts on ethereum blockchain application.
By the end of this course, you will have your own SMART CONTRACT running on ethereum blockchain
Weekends Only Class Schedule
This class will be held beginning August 17 and ending on September 8, 2019. US Pacific Time Zone on weekend (Saturday and Sunday) from 9:00-11:00 am each day US Pacific time (PST).
- August 17 - September 8, 2019 US Pacific Time Zone
- Saturday and Sunday every weekend US Pacific Time Zone
- 9:00-11:00 AM US Pacific time each of those days.
Features and Benefits
- 16 hours of total Instructor Led Training
- 8 sessions spread across 4 weekends (August 17-September 8, 2019)
- 2 sessions per weekend
- 2 hours per session
- Training material along with instructor hand outs, Practical Hands-on Lab exercises
Who can take this course
Anyone aspiring to learn new technology can take this the course. Students and professionals interested in a career in the blockchain technology should opt for the course.
No prior knowledge of programming is required.
- Blockchain basics
- Blockchain tools - geth, mist, wallets
- Ethereum accounts, Wallets and metamask
- Handling ether and tokens
- Interacting with smart contracts
- Metamask, web wallets, using DApps
- Gnosis and hardware wallets, other crypto currencies & exchanges
- Security and multi signature wallet
- Part 1 - interacting with ICOs
- Part 2 - interacting with ICOs