Micro-Learning for Disruptive Results - An Action-Driven Online Workshop 2020 (June 4 & 26, July 10 &14)
REGISTER NOW - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT APPLIES UP TO 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT START. REGULAR PRICING APPLIES AFTER.
The Micro-Learning for Disruptive Results (An Action-Driven Online Workshop) is a novel approach in blended learning. Instead of an instruction- or teaching-oriented workshop, the workshop is focused on “doing and application.” It provides experience, skill development and real-life application of micro-learning. At the end of the workshop, participants would have experienced micro-learning implementation, not just its theory.
The workshop sessions are spaced over a span of four sessions.
- Participants will access a secure website for all workshop activities.
- For each session, participants will study micro-learning subjects—an average of about 5 subjects ranging from 5 to 7 minutes each.
- There are a total of 20 subjects spread out over the four sessions.
- Mentors and facilitators are available to provide immediate feedback to mini-projects through chat and discussion rooms or, if needed, by phone, Skype, Join.me or other alternatives.
- A one and a half -hour webinar is scheduled each week focused on answering questions, providing guidance and feedback.
Main Session Dates: anuary 8
June 4, 2020
June 26, 2020
July 10, 2020
July 14, 2020
Fallback Date: July 15, 2020
(In case a session is moved due to technical issues.)
8:30 am - 10:30 am - Pacific
9:30 am - 11:30 am - Mountain
10:30 am - 12:30 pm - Central
11:30 am - 1:30 pm - Eastern
Mentors and Facilitators will be available for One -on-One Coaching at a designated time daily.
- 5% Government Discount
- Group discount